Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Who I Am Reflects Just About Everything


Lately, I’ve seen, always more frequently, that people say a lot of things they don’t know anything about. They point, they judge, they condemn, and they make other people believe in what they say. Everyone believes in thoughts and opinions after all. But the fact is that there’s a truth. There is always a truth.
.
I believe we should know everything about ourselves before trying to give any opinion on anything and anyone else. Our opinions and points of view reflect who we are, and if we don’t know who we are, we can’t be sure of our own opinions, and we can’t explain them with any reason. For me, it feels annoying to be near people who don’t know themselves. They seem so blind that it bothers me. But there’s nothing you can show to someone who is blind. They just can’t see.
.
Sometimes I get impatient and ask myself, “How can anyone not know what they like, what they want and even what they think?” Who would be so nice to the point of letting you decide everything even when it has absolutely nothing to do with you but themselves? Maybe people just don’t want to see who they are. Maybe they don’t, because they simply don’t like who they are. In that case, there's one thing to find about: We are not someone that simply “is”, we are whoever we make of us, and in us. Those people live without confidence of whom they are, what they want and what they do. And I think that lack of confidence is the worst thing someone could ever live with.
.
You are who you want to be. If you are not, you make me feel like you just don't want to be anyone.
...
Make friends in life, help them and let them help you. But most importantly, make friends with yourself.
...
...
...
*missing Jessie*
...
...
...
Hey xoxozinhas,
Jessie is over here!!! I miss you to Ellen=/
My godness, that was deep...
I was reading it and I could almost hear Ellen's voice...It made me remeber about our long talks in the way back to Xenia on the weekends.
Xoxo, you know you are my favorite writer...
LoVe. Jessie
...
...
...
I miss you so much Jessie *_*
Mo is mad because you called her today and left a voicemail to ME ! LOL
we miss you XoxO
Ellen here =)
,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment