Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Thoughts








Easter thoughts





My mind is blowing with all I want to say but when I try to write this down it's just impossible…
Friendship has been really important for me, why? Well, this happens when you are far from your family and close friends. So, the ones that you spend more quality time with turn into a family to you.
I get sad, a little mad it's true…I guess I fell a little alone when they left the party before it ended, maybe because, in my mind, Easter is a family day, and they are like a family, my family here!!! Even if I was not really alone, I felt like I was. Peculiar? That’s what I thought ah!
Anyway, I really understood the reasons of my friend “in love”. If I was in her shoes, feeling what she probably was feeling, I would do the same…
Isn’t it funny how, in a dinning room, with almost twenty people you can feel more alone than when you are really alone in your room?
By the way, I learned a good lesson for the future today, one that I can use in a lot of areas in my life.
Friendship > Of course that friends are there for laughing and having fun with, for sharing good and bad things, for telling them your secrets and praying for one another, but, more then that, it's for understanding and loving one another, seeing things from their point of view, giving up something that you want for something they want…
Jesus teaches us about that, right? Love one another even when what they want is not what you want…
Ok,
EU AMO VOCES MENINAS DO PDC…
I`M SO THANKFUL THAT GOD LET YOU GUYS COME UP IN MY LIFE, BLESSED GIFTS!!
lindo eh o premio da semana!!! Hehe
Jessica Lupiao

4 comments:

  1. Ellen - I love you too, Pumpkin =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful your text, when we are really far from our family, can the fans of the Flemish part of our whole being, but not good, the loneliness has come and with it the memories of the past, but do not be sad, God is so good that not put millions of colleagues around you, but small friends who, like us here in Brazil, are friends for life. Jesse loved his blog, that God enlighten you more each day. Love you always, God the gift of your friendship and your entire family.

    Nao sei se está certo, mas tentei escrever em ingles ^^ bjs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok First : I need to learn how can i log in here kkkk
    Second : ILOVEUGIRLS, i am crying here right now, just for remember somethings like "hallowen party" where i met 2 crazy girls (one chinese and cowgirl LOL that changed my life in that moment) and after that how my days are better, how can i go in the shopping and to spend all my day there with them doing the best thing ( do u think that is buying something ? wrong... just having fun togheter) how can i eat chinese food just because this girls love it, how can i stay so happy because this girls also stayed happy with my lindo and my first date in the usa ... but just i am crying because i never thought that i could find people like u girls... Paying attention please ... i can't walking without u...So ... Jessie u will stay !!! Let's write somethings in portuguese please ...
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOOOOL, i love you Mo... i have no words to say how important our conversation was this weekend... thank you, Mo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete