Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This Moment



Hello ... my first time here !!! uhullll
Well... I wanna say something really important ... I love u girls of power ... We know what's going on in my life ... (Mexican, Lindo) but my heart is So broken that i need to say that : - I will never forget you (NannyEllen & NannyJessie) If i change my life these days anyway... move from this city, state or come back to brazil ... I will never forget all our dreams like disney, to rent a house, to buy a car, "my marriage"... Just please ELLEN ... you can realize all these things because just you are sure that u will stay here ... so if something happens in my life or in jessie's life, please U keep going... take care of our dreams <> (Lindo is mine, in my heart forever, and if he is not Mr. right, that's fine)... take care of our church... and of my boyfriend Jacob... LOL
And JESSIE and me... it's time to go ... we need to move this hill in our heart (mustard seeds) I'm sure ... GOD is looking after us ! Let's show that we can do it ... He will do "the best"...
...
...
...
...
Hey, Mo! You finally posted!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaleluia!! FINALLY, i was like "i think Mo will never post!!!!!!" i log in to our blog everyday to see what you girls have posted or not... you do it slowly, but you do it LOL
What I have to say is I'm extremely sensitive right now, i just feel like crying, i'm feeling so alone, you know those times you just want to be embraced by your mommy, yes... i've been like this for a while... and if i lose you guys here, What the Heck!!!!! i'm not going to do any of those things on my own!!! I can't even think of losing you! it's just the most depressing thought in the world..
this is a depressing comment cos i'm sad tonight...
i don't like to be negative, so let's look at the positive sides!
-God REALLY is in control of everything, even though life is made of learning lessons and the lessons God teaches us are painful at times, let's keep asking for what we want (to stay together) until the end, until He gives the last word, and whatever it is, we're supposed to be fine.......
and... come on
-this weekend was the best and the wildest ever!!!
i screamed all day long, n i still have no voice... next time i'll use a microphone.
keep the faith, Mo and Jessie, eyes on the prize LOL
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
(i'm writing a scream cos i have no voice to scream, tee hee)
...
ellen
...
...
...
Ai ai ai...
You girls of the PDC just made me cry again!!!
I know that it's not easy to wait for God's answers, and we want what we want, but only He knows what really is better for us. Everything will be fine guys!!!!!
I DO love you guys.... I don't have just good brazilian friends in the USA, I have sisters in the USA, and that will NOT change even if I need to move for another state.
The PDC is a gift in my life, we will always be the PDC girls, hahahahaha... Can you guys imagine us like.. really old ladies? Moni giving us only 5 more minutes to find our dentures and telling us not to be late for the "bingo", Ellen driving her BMW with her white hair in the wind, and Jessie shopping at Victoria's Secret with her granddaughter... Creepy uh?
Anyway, let's enjoy our time together and do not get stressed..
So, let's keep praying =)
See you guys this weekend, right?
love. Jessie
...
...
Jessie, i made you cry? because you can't make me cry!!!!! LOLOL i can barely breath, this is just so funny kkkkkk!!!!!!!!! i liked this thing of the old ladies LOOOOOL!!! kkkkkkkkkkkk neee- (ellen)
...
below,,, my favorite videos from last weekend in the kings island teehee
1st the girls making Charlie Chaplin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JhYiIAhCG0&feature=related
2nd the most dangerous ride, is it a spider or an octopus? LOLOL
last minutes, last ride...
obs 1: i was saying Fear of Flight all the time, but it's Flight of Fear LOOOL
obs 2: at the very end of this video Jessie says "We rock!!!!!" HAHAHAHA
obs 3: the Son of Beast is bigger than The Beast... cos usually when sons
grow up they get bigger than their moms!!! kkkkkkkk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiHynBjKDKk&NR=1
...
3rd Mystique making "This is my communication" LOOOOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMc_gG0bvMo&feature=related
...
4th and finally, the video Ellen=Monize, i'm using Monize's shirt n making Monize's body LOL
and some ridiculous dance + the crab dance to finalize loooool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG7Uo1-1gbE&NR=1
...

No comments:

Post a Comment