Thursday, May 14, 2009

Serious post

Hey... look, this is really really serious... I don't know what my life is gonna be like when Jessie is gone... I don't know what Monize's life... what the PDC is gonna be like... It's gonna be so sad!!! WHO IS GOING TO TALK DURING THE NIGHT? Monize and I were just talking exactly about it... Jessie... How is it going to be? We won't have to go pick you up in Xenia every Friday!!! It's gonna be so... boring!!! As Monize said tonight, I don't want to suffer BEFORE it happens... but I can't even believe it's true yet... but why this feeling of "something is wrong" in my heart??? It's ok that God has something else for you somewhere else... that He has new lessons to teach you which you couldn't learn here... it's ok that God has new people for you, new places, new everything... but why is it so difficult to accept it? I don't want to be selfish! I don't want to say I want to have you ONLY for us, for the PDC forever... but a part of me can't solve it so easily... ... our pictures from last weekend...


Other girls are going to be there with you on the weekends, taking pictures, making videos...... and you're not going to be in Ohio with us either... How is that...?
Now I just have to say that you are going to have great experiences in Massachusetts, I'm sure... And you'll be really happy there... You'll do a great job as you've always done, and Mo and I are going to visit you some weekends... and nothing will ever change.......... nothing will take your place in the PDC, Jessie... PDC forever... S2
...
...
...
...
Gosh ... i am crying here (neh) I really wanna think that God has the best way for us and i guess we will be friends forever... until 90's but this is the life... we'll not be together forever but our heart...it'll be!!! i'm sure of that!
s2 s2 s2
amo vcs cabeconas!
Monize
...
...
You girls are so sweet!!!! I start to cry when I think about leaving Ohio( I say "leave Ohio" becase I`ll never live the PDC) but God knows what we need and what we should learn.....
Let`s trust Him....By the way, He was the one that put us together....
Ellen, we will be bridemades in Moni`s wedding, and we will be by her side when her baby is born!!!
Moni, we will see Ellen speaking all over the world, we will always be there to see her!!!
You Two will always be part of my life!!!!!!!!!
I DO love you guys....We are sisters forever!!!
Thanks!!!!!!!
Juizo xuxus...
Jessie
...

No comments:

Post a Comment