Friday, June 12, 2009

Ohio vs. Massachusetts-



Oh gosh….I have been in Massachusetts for 3 weeks already! Now I find myself in a non Christian host family that, for my surprise, is really really nice! They are generous, talkative, helpful, so lovely and I feel so welcome…

My new host parents have 5 grown up kids that are 3 boys and 2 girls and 5 more young kids including two little Guatemalan boys in the ages of 2 ½ and three kids between 6 and 8 years old that will come from Ethiopia soon to join the family.


Of Corse I miss Ohio, the fist weekend without the PDC girls and the Full Gospel Church was so bad... I went to the mall with Neriman and Becky (the other au pair from Turkey and the 17 years old host sister), I had fun with them, but it was like missing something...

God knows how much I prayed and for how long I wished friends like the girls from the PDC, how good it would be if we had met each other on our teenager years, but the Lord gave me the gift of their friendship in the moment that I most needed.

I believe, I hope with all my heart, and I pray that the PDC never ends…You girls will be my sisters forever, even when you don't want it anymore .. Hehe

Thanks my Lord, for this amazing year that I had in Ohio, for the people that I met over there, for the friends for the life that I have now, for all that I have learned. I know I grew so much spiritually and I know that all these gifts came from Your hands…

Ellen and Monize: I will never forget you, we'll never be apart because friendship and sisterhood are stronger than the distance ... Thanks for everything !!!!! I love you girls S2

Uma vez PDC, pra sempre PDC.
Com carinho,
Jessie
...
...
...
AAAwwww!!! I will never forget that day in the airport Jessie, omg, how much we cried!!
I don't know who wrote it, but I love that quote, "If you're never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances". The more you let people come into your life, the more you may get hurt when they move away... it's always like this, the more intensely you laugh, more intensely you cry, but it's all worthwhile! We went through so many crazy stuff together in this OhiO, didn't we? Because we've taken the chance to do everything we wanted to do! that's why we have so many memories, and so many things that, I would say, are more than memories... If I passed away now, I could say I have fully lived my life... Thanks for becoming real friends just when I thought I was alone and when I thougt all my friends would be forever left in BR, and that NO ONE would ever make me love as much and have as much fun!!!
yes... "once PDC, forever PDC" hehe, "Together or apart, you are always in my heart, Jessie!"
hey! when are we going to Massachusetts, Mo? yay! as Mystique says, "oba!"
Now it's your turn to comment, Mo LOL
Ellen here in purple yay LOL
...
...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment